Other than Christmas, I don’t typically do a lot of holiday-specific decorating. Instead, I prefer to decorate seasonally (think: spring, fall winter). For the Easter season, you can add florals and some soft pastels, which go right along with the first signs of spring. Right now, blush is everywhere, so finding Easter-inspired decor, without going overboard on the Easter bunnies, is a breeze. That said, I do love a good Easter bunny, and I definitely have a couple of those in the house. They make me smile!
Today I’m bringing you a roundup of a few pretty and seasonal details that will take you and your decor through Easter and right into spring!
- How pretty are these bottle openers? You wouldn’t have to worry about leaving these lying around on your bar!
- How pretty would it be to set your table with these blush beauties for Easter brunch or dinner! And at this price, it’s totally doable.
- I may or may not be planning my Easter outfit around these earrings.
- Target is really knocking it out of the park lately. Love this vase, which comes in varying shapes/sizes and colors.
5. I love a good watercolor throw pillow, and this one is no exception (currently on sale).
6. Pretty little candles from Anthro. Blush and gold: swoon!
7. Blush serving tray at an amazing price.
8. Wouldn’t these cocktail napkins be perfect with your Easter mimosas (or anytime, for that matter!)?
9. How pretty is this blush marble printed cutting board?
10. This boho tassel pillow is so cute. The colors totally work for Easter and spring, but it doesn’t scream “Easter Eggs”!
11. I am in love with these pastel teaspoons. Perfect for serving coffee with dessert or in a bowl of nuts or dip.
12. Cute color and cute pattern. This accent rug is such an easy way to add some spring color to your decor.
13. I recently bought these blush Van slip-ons and I’m obsessed with them. I wore them while walking all over NYC and they are so comfortable and cute! The woven texture just makes them perfect.
14. Love the mixture of blush and gold on this pretty wall hanging. I’m working on a couple DIY’s and this has inspired me!
15. Another cheerful spring-inspired throw pillow.
16. I want a whole wall of these blush succulent planters!
What’s your favorite way to decorate for Easter?