With Easter over and spring in full swing, my mind is already looking forward to sunshine and warmer temps. My husband and I are foregoing a big beach vacation this year in favor of more frequent, shorter trips, but that doesn’t mean that I can’t still get a taste of the tropics (we leave in two days for an anniversary trip to Aspen, which is pretty much the opposite of tropical, but gorgeous nonetheless)! Tropical décor and accessories are everywhere again this year, from home décor, to accessories and even pool floats (move over swan!), and today I’m bringing you a roundup of some of my favorite tropical-inspired items for you and your home! Enjoy!
1. Cast Metal Gold Palm Leaf (currently 15% off)
2. How adorable is this pineapple tassel keychain? And it’s on sale for under $15!
3. I love the colors in this Tropicales Wall Art (a bit of a splurge, but I’ve got some cheaper options coming up!)
4. Faux banana plant in vase (and you CANNOT kill it!)
6. Another cute jewelry option from H&M – a layered necklace set with a leaf pendant. Love it. Although I wouldn’t recommend it WITH the earrings!
7. Awesome “Honolulu” palm wallpaper. This would be so cool on an accent wall, or even framed as wall art. It has my mind reeling with DIY ideas! (Here is a gorgeous wallpaper option from West Elm – a bit on the pricier side, but you couldn’t cover a whole room in this anyway!).
8. You can never have too many coffee table books, am I right? This one from Urban Outfitters would be great for summer.
12. Mixing it up a little with some black and white – green doesn’t work for everyone’s space, and I think this black and white bedding is a great way to still work in some of that tropical pattern and keep your bedroom neutral.
13. This bath mat is seriously so cute. I may just have to order it!
14. Where was this pool float when I had my Palm Springs bachelorette party last year? Gone are the days of swans and flamingos – bring on the giant palm leaves!
That’s it for today! I would love to see how you incorporate tropical décor into your spaces!